Due to an overwhelming amount of Review Requests, I’m going to limit my accepted Genre’s to the following:
- Paranormal Romance
- Contemporary/Chic Lit Romance
Out of those above Genres, I Won’t Read:
- Children’s Books
- Classics(They’re classic for a reason, they don’t need my input now ♥)
- I won’t read anything that is religious or political. Everyone has their own beliefs and these are 2 subjects that are similar to running through a warehouse full of explosives, with a torch in your hand. I’m honest, not stupid. lol
- That being said, I can still appreciate a story that doesn’t have sex and will “hint” to a spiritual base.
- Crime/Horror(I’m a chicken shit…there I said it.)
- Science Fiction/Apocalyptic/Futuristic
- I don’t mind historical, but I don’t enjoy history lessons. If a little bit of history is thrown into a story, I don’t mind that. But if a story is thrown into a history lesson, you don’t want me reading it. I did horrible in History class while in school.
Once I get caught up on my requests, I might open my acceptance up again to include other genres. Thank you for your time and understanding. ~Robin