Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage
by Joy Daniels
Music City, USA
After years of hard work country music duo Sweet Talk is on the verge of success. Singer Ashley Ford swore off the romantic entanglements that cost her mother her musical career, but her playing has fallen flat. She needs a spark.
Where inspirations strikes
Co-singer Rob usually find his pleasure with men, but when Ashley runs back to the arms of her ex lover Ty, he realizes that he’s no longer content being only a friend.
A tangled trio
Pride kept Ty from pursing Ashley to Nashville. When Ashley returns to his bed, Ty vows not to give her up again, even if it means sharing her with a man he finds aggravating – and surprisingly attractive.
When secrets and ambition seem poised to destroy her chance to be a star, Ashley must decide if she’s willing to risk it all for a Nashville Trio.
- 50 adds to Goodreads TBR OR a winner in the first 24 hours if 50 have been added at the time of the reveal – ARC of Nashville Trio
- 100 adds to Goodreads TBR– ARC of Nashville Trio + ecopy of Revving Her Up
- 150 adds to Goodreads TBR– ARC of Nashville Trio + ecopy of Revving Her Up + $10 iTunes giftcard
- 200 adds to Goodreads TBR – ARC of Nashville Trio + ecopy of Revving Her Up + $10 iTunes giftcard + $10 Amazon giftcard
- 250 adds to Goodreads TBR – ARC of Nashville Trio + ecopy of Revving Her Up + $10 or $25 iTunes giftcard + $10 or $25 Amazon giftcard (they get to choose one at $10 and one at $25 for a total of $35)
- 300 adds to Goodreads TBR – ARC of Nashville Trio + ecopy of Revving Her Up + $25 iTunes giftcard + $25 Amazon giftcard (total of $50)
I write erotic romance because I like to expose my characters completely – strengths, flaws and scars. My debut novella, Revving Her Up, was the first story in the Full Throttle series, which focuses on the bad boys – and girls – of stock car racing. It was a Night Owl Reviews Top Pick, and has been called “one heck of a sexy ride” (Sizzling Hot Books), and “a hell of a sexy read” (Read-Love-Blog). I am currently working on the next two stories in the series.
My newest novel, Nashville Trio, is a steamy MMF ménage novel about a country singer and the two very different men in her life. It comes out May 5, 2014.
I’m originally from New York City, (and still a loyal Yankees fan!), but since moving south, I’ve developed passions for NASCAR and country music. Both feature in my recent stories. In addition to writing (and reading) I enjoy yoga, bellydancing, and growing veggies in the Washington, D.C. area with my scientist husband and two curious kids. I’m active in the Washington Romance Writers, and the Maryland Romance Writers, and have been a member of the Romance Writers of America (RWA) since 2009.
I love hearing from readers so stop by, and say Hi! at www.authorjoydaniels.com or friend/follow me on Goodreads, Facebook or Twitter. Come join me on Pinterest to see pics of hot kisses, sexy heroes, and images relating to current and future works-in-progress (WIPs).
If you want like to hear all the latest news and gossip, including information about upcoming releases and appearances, you can sign up for my newsletter here.
Be the first to hear about works-in-progress, help plot and plan upcoming stories, and get great swag by signing up for my street team, the Front Runners! For more info contact me via email at: authorjoydaniels at gmail dot com.
Thanks for stopping by!